Hi!

Anything non simulation or gaming related here!

Re: Hi!

Postby Bearhedge » Wed May 06, 2015 3:37 pm

Thanks Windle! (kudos for the name - the late Sir Terry's work has given me many laughs)

I just caught up with pie today to get the Il-2 files sorted. I should be able to join the Sunday sessions soon.

In the meantime my friend and I have been doing Tuesday evening practice sessions in DCS at 8pm on Su-25T's if anyone wants to join. We are doing basic maneuvering practice at the moment but I'm hoping that we can do some formation and BFM maneuvers soon.

We haven't managed to host our own server for a practice session yet (I think it's to do with port forwarding, but my attempts at opening the required port haven't worked) but there's always public free flight servers open so we've used those so far.
Bearhedge

Postby ilikepie » Wed May 06, 2015 7:41 pm

all done. make sure you grab the TS info too

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5069
ilikepie

Postby Bearhedge » Thu May 14, 2015 10:18 am

My friend and I have stuck to our Tuesday evening DCS routine with the Su-25T's - we're still going through fairly basic flight training (trying to get back up to speed in a structured manner) but we're getting better.

If anyone feels the urge to to strap into a few tons of sluggish, unreliable 70's-era soviet heavy metal and tear apart the skies of Georgia with a couple of poor-to-mediocre pilots, let us know.
Bearhedge

Postby Sloop » Sat May 16, 2015 4:49 pm

Belated welcome to Kiwisim, Zerohedge. I'm a little similar to you in that I've been "off-line" for a bit, but hope to change that next week.
Sloop

Postby Bearhedge » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:19 am

Hi guys, just thought I'd let you know - we're in the middle of a big renovation and living in exile at the in-laws at present...hopefully all done in a couple of months, but that's the reason for my absence.

Cheers
Bearhedge

Postby ilikepie » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:41 am

no worries man see you soon. good luck on the reno
ilikepie

Previous

Return to Off Topic